Day 13 of 20 Licensing and DVD menu

   Today was a very exciting day.  Devon from Provident Music called me in regards to an awesome Christian song that we are looking to get the rights to use in the movie.  After a wonderful chat with him, he passed me onto another guy who will be working out some of the details and hopefully we can press forward with licensing.  This is an entirely new process that is both terrifying and exciting.  I don't know exactly what to expect, but I know that God is in charge and will see this project through.
DVD Studio Pro - Slow Fade Main Menu in Progress
DVD Studio Pro - Slow Fade Main Menu in Progress
   Another exciting aspect of the day was completing the rough draft of the DVD menu. It is very exciting to see each of these individual parts of the whole come together. The DVD menu has surpassed my expectations and is promising to be one of the most rewarding elements to complete as I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. Realizing that this will be the first impression many will get of Slow Fade as they pop the DVD in for the first time.
   There is still much to be done, and I'm looking forward to finishing the rest of the content that will be on the DVD. And hopefully having a little time to produce a few more trailers for you guys and for promoting the movie.

ShareThis